Amazing psychology tricks
Hey guys, have you ever wanted to know some psychology and investigator tricks to read peoples minds? I am showing you some awesome tips to find out what people are up to.
– When a person sees something they like, their body produces more saliva.
– When someone hugs you and then taps you on the back, it’s not because they are encouraging you but because they want to let you go.
– When couples walk together, it means they are connected internally if they walk at different paces, it means they disconnected.
– When someone is playing with their clothes while you are talking to them, or removing hairs from the clothes and seem disengaged in the conversation, it means they are disagreeing.
– When we see someone we like, our pupils delete.
– When someone rocks their heels, it means they are very worried and/or concerned.
– When someone leans forward when you talk to them, it means they find your conversation useful.
– People only expose their hands to people they are comfortable with.
0:07 – What people’s body language means
0:58 – What arguments mean
2:01 – What raised eyebrows mean
2:28 – How to spot a liar
3:28 – What it means when people turn their feet away
4:20 – Things you should never do in foreign countries
5:16 – What USA stop means in Greece
5:53 – What time out means in Japan
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/